In this tutorial Stephen one of the EA Youth Work staff from Glengormley Youth Resource Centre shows us how to make his own Chicken Pesto Pasta.
For this dish you will need:
- x1 Tray of diced chicken
- x1 Tub of diced chorizo
- x3 Peperami
- x1 Bunch of spring onions
- X2 Birdseye chillies (adjust to your spice preference)
- x2 Tubs of single cream
- x1 Jar of tomato pesto
- Wash hands before starting.
- Slice the peperami, spring onions, and chilli.
- On a medium heat cook your chicken. Once cooked through add the chorizo and peperami. Allow to soften and then add spring onions and chill. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add your tubs of single cream and then the tomato pesto, making sure to stir well. Reduce to a low heat and allow to simmer for 30-45 minutes (the longer the better).
- Boil you water for the pasta, and salt the water.
- Add as much pasta is needed for each person eating.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water and return the pasta to the pot.
- Stir your sauce into the pasta and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you give this a go why not share the finished product on your instagram stories and tag EAYouthService so that we can see your handy work! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #stayconnected
So that you don’t miss any of the great videos we will be putting out on YouTube click the button below to subscribe: